At Disaster Clean-Up of Binghamton we have worked with schools, property managers, commercial business owners, and 1000's of property owners for nearly 30 years.
We have extensive experience with Commercial and Institutional losses large and small. With the one of largest inventories of drying equipment in the state, we get the job done right. Our combined experience will back up the work we perform for you. We have a 24-hour ability to dispatch technicians and equipment immediately within our service radius and beyond excluding additional travel time for the furthest reaches. We take your loss very serious and understand the inconveniences associated with the emergency.
Commercial & Institutional Disaster Clean-Up Service
- Mold Remediation
- Water Damage Mitigation
- Sewage Remediation
- Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration
- Crime Scene and Bio Hazard Clean Up
- Complete Reconstruction Service
- Building Dehumidification/Climate Control
- Document Restoration/Reproduction
- Freeze Drying
- Sprinkler Cleanup
- Emergency Board-Up Services
What is the Disaster Clean-Up Difference?
- Family owned and operated, non-franchise, with multiple generation of experience
- We are 24/7/365 emergency dispatch time for losses, within the hour of the call if not sooner. Arrival is based on drive time only
- We have a large inventory of company owned equipment including; air movers, dehumidifiers, generators, drying, and heating units that can handle small scale losses to extensive multilevel losses
- Fully Equipped Flood Trucks ready to respond
- Multiple on-call crew members and technicians and the ability to assemble up to 100 qualified cleaners when necessary
- We employ a seamless process so that you can return to business as usual as soon as possible
- We like developing a personal relationship with potential customers before a loss
Immediate Action is required to stop the loss in its track.
Call or Contact Us Online for an Estimate